While parts of the Big Island are unfortunately affected by the volcano eruption, our business is still operating and able to safely conduct activities! If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us via email or phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Things to know about our Oahu water activities
- Where are all the activities taking place?
We are located in Kaneohe Bay. We operate out of Heeia Kea Boat Harbor at 46-499 Kamehameha Hwy.
- When are you open?
We are open from Monday – Saturday. We are closed on Sundays and federal holidays.
- How are the activities operated and organized?
You are assigned into groups (approx. four to six people) that cycle through your assigned activities. Each activity is done once at about 8 – 15 minutes long.
- What happens if the weather is unpleasant?
We do not refund for bad weather (rain, cold temperatures, etc.).
- What types of amenities do you offer on the boat?
There are restrooms and dressing rooms on the main vessel. There are no showers.
- How do we get to the boat harbor?
We provide round-trip transportation to the boat harbor from designated Waikiki hotels.
- How long is the Half Day Program?
The Half Day program ends approximately at 12:45 p.m. If transportation is provided, you will return to Waikiki between 1:30 p.m. and 2 p.m.
- How long is the Full Day Program?
The Full Day program ends approximately at 3:30 p.m. If transportation is provided, you will return to Waikiki at approximately 5 p.m.
- Are there any restrictions for participating?
Please be aware of the following medically related conditions in which we will refuse service. These conditions are as follows:
- Customer cannot be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Customer has previous history of ear disease.
- Customer has previous history of lung, respiratory disease, or sinus problems.
- Customer has previous history of heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes.
- Customer has previous history of dizzy spells, paralysis, seizures, epilepsy, or claustrophobia.
- Customer is currently pregnant.
- Customer is currently taking medications for any illness condition.
- Customer has had recent surgery or experienced any other major medical situations.
Please keep in mind the above list is just a sampling of the medical conditions in which we would recommend that the customer not participate in any of theprograms. This list is by no means all-inclusive and we use caution if the customer has any other type of medical history, in which he or she would be limited in physical dexterity or cognizance.