Frequently Asked Questions
Things to know about our Oahu water activities
- Where are all the activities taking place?
We are located in Kaneohe Bay. We operate out of Heeia Kea Boat Harbor at 46-499 Kamehameha Hwy.
- When are you open?
We are open from Monday – Saturday. We are closed on Sundays and federal holidays.
- How are the activities operated and organized?
You are assigned into groups (approx. four to six people) that cycle through your assigned activities. Each activity is done once at about 8 – 15 minutes long.
- What happens if the weather is unpleasant?
We do not refund for bad weather (rain, cold temperatures, etc.).
- What types of amenities do you offer on the boat?
There are restrooms and dressing rooms on the main vessel. There are no showers.
- How do we get to the boat harbor?
We provide round-trip transportation to the boat harbor from designated Waikiki hotels.
- How long is the Half Day Program?
The Half Day program ends approximately at 12:45 p.m. If transportation is provided, you will return to Waikiki between 1:30 p.m. and 2 p.m.
- How long is the Full Day Program?
The Full Day program ends approximately at 3:30 p.m. If transportation is provided, you will return to Waikiki at approximately 5 p.m.
- Are there any restrictions for participating?
Please be aware of the following medically related conditions in which we will refuse service. These conditions are as follows:
- Customer cannot be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Customer has previous history of ear disease.
- Customer has previous history of lung, respiratory disease, or sinus problems.
- Customer has previous history of heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes.
- Customer has previous history of dizzy spells, paralysis, seizures, epilepsy, or claustrophobia.
- Customer is currently pregnant.
- Customer is currently taking medications for any illness condition.
- Customer has had recent surgery or experienced any other major medical situations.
Please keep in mind the above list is just a sampling of the medical conditions in which we would recommend that the customer not participate in any of theprograms. This list is by no means all-inclusive and we use caution if the customer has any other type of medical history, in which he or she would be limited in physical dexterity or cognizance.